Pumpkin butter features all of the fall flavors you love, but it's so good, you'll want to eat it year-round! Try it on biscuits, rolls, pancakes, waffles, or even in smoothies.
- 1 29 oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup Packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Apple cider or apple juice
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2-3 Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Sticks
- 1-2 tsp Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a large saucepan, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, apple cider, vanilla, Spice Islands® Cinnamon Sticks, and Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice. Stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Then, reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until thickened. Stir often.
- Adjust spices to taste.