Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Gingerbread Latte
Making homemade gingerbread syrup is an easy way to get your holiday coffee drink fix. You'll love the gingerbread flavor (it tastes JUST like a cookie), and the sprinkling of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ on top is the perfect touch!
For the Gingerbread Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 4 tbsp Grandma's™ Molasses
- 1 tsp Member's Mark™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Member's Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
For the Coffee
- 2 tbsp Gingerbread syrup
- 1/3 cup Espresso or strong-brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Milk (can adjust to taste)
- Marshmallows, to taste
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™, to taste
- 1 Spice Islands® Cinnamon Stick
For the Gingerbread Syrup:
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, add in the water and coconut sugar; stir until dissolved. Stir in Grandma's™ mMolasses, Member's Mark™ Organic Ground Ginger, nutmeg, and Member's Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon.
- Bring the mixture to a light boil and cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring every minute or so. Remove from the heat and set aside. Store leftover syrup in a container in the fridge.
For the Latte:
- Add about two tablespoons of the gingerbread syrup to a coffee mug, followed by the espresso or coffee.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave until hot. Use a frother to froth the warmed milk. Slowly pour in the frothed milk into the coffee. Stir the latte to ensure the syrup doesn’t settle at the bottom. Garnish with marshmallows and a sprinkling of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™, if desired. Add a Spice Islands® Cinnamon Stick, and enjoy!