Member's Mark™ Bang Bang Shrimp
A quick and easy holiday appetizer (or an appetizer for any time, really!) is around the corner with Member's Mark™ Bang Bang Sweet & Spicy Seasoning. You can customize the amount of the spicy/sweet heat just by adjusting the amount of Bang Bang Seasoning that you use. Never heard of Bang Bang Seasoning before? Don't be afraid to try it! It features the flavors of dried garlic, red pepper, soy sauce powder, dried chili pepper, paprika, and cayenne to add a medium heat to any of your favorite dishes!
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Chili oil
- 2-3 tbsp Member's Mark™ Bang Bang Sweet & Spicy Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 lb Peeled and deveined 31/40 shrimp
- 1 tbsp Rice wine
- 3 Green onion, chopped
- Mix oyster sauce, honey, chili oil, and Member's Mark™ Bang Bang Sweet & Spicy Seasoning in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat; add butter and let it melt and bubble. Add garlic and stir until the edges are light golden, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and combine with garlic quickly. Pour rice wine and deglaze the skillet. Pour the sauce mixture and mix everything well; turn off the heat. The cooking time for shrimp should not more than 2 minutes.
- Toss in chopped green onion for garnish.