Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Alfredo Dip
This Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Alfredo Dip is what every party (or very small gathering) needs. It's creamy, cheesy, a little bit spicy...everything great you want in a dip!
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes, to garnish
- Heat butter in a pan. Add heavy whipping cream. Stir very well. Let it come to a boil.
- Add Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of the grated parmesan cheese, mix, and let it cook for 6 to 7 minutes on a medium heat, stirring in between to prevent the sauce from clumping. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and broil at 500 degrees for 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Garnish with Member’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes and jalapeño. Serve with crusty bread, veggies, or crackers.