Date Night Spaghetti and Meatballs
Since most "date nights" are at home this year, try making this easy Spaghetti and Meatball recipe for a special night in! You can't go wrong with this classic meal, plus it's cheaper than takeout!
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Progresso® Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- 1 jar Prego® Marinara Sauce
- 16 oz Barilla® Pasta Thin Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste, olive oil, and egg. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Form meat into 1. inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 17 to 20 minutes, turning meatballs halfway through.
- While the meatballs are baking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Simmer meatballs with marinara sauce for 10 minutes. Serve over pasta.