Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Baked Cod
When you're looking for a meal that's light, healthy, and meat-free, you have come to the right spot! This baked cod recipe uses Tone's® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning for a unique flavor. Serve with rice pilaf for a complete dinner!
- 1/2 cup Progresso® Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Member’s Mark™ Cod Loins
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper & Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning, and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- Place the fish fillets on the baking sheet pan. Season fish with Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt to taste.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over fish fillets.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of additional olive oil over fish. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with preferred starch and vegetable side.