Steelhead Trout Fillets
Steelhead Trout is so versatile – it’s perfect for a special occasion, but it’s so easy to make, you can serve it on a regular weekday. Lemon Pepper Asparagus perfectly complements the savory flavor of the trout.
- 2 lbs Steelhead trout fillet
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Rosemary Leaves
- Place fish on a piece of foil that is a little larger than the fish.
- Melt butter in the microwave, (about 30 seconds) and drizzle over the fish. Next drizzle Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil over the fish.
- Mix Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, brown sugar, and Member’s Mark™ Rosemary Leaves together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle ingredient mixture generously over the fish.
- Place your fish on the grill on indirect heat, at about 425°F, with lid closed.
- Cook 15-20 minutes. Fish should peel off the skin when serving.