Weber® Tangy Mustard Carolina BBQ
Chances are you're probably not manning your smoker outside in the frigid winter temps. But what happens when you get a craving for pulled pork? Make it in your slow cooker! This Weber® Tangy Mustard Carolina BBQ is so easy and delicious - and will make your house smell awesome!
- Slow cooker
- 4 tbsp Weber® Tangy Mustard Carolina Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Members Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 2 lbs Boneless pork shoulder (pork butt)
- Members Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Onion
- In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons Weber® Tangy Mustard Carolina Seasoning and Members Mark™ Minced Garlic.
- Season the pork all over with the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a measuring cup measure out the 1/2 cup of stock and add 1 tablespoon of the Weber® Tangy Mustard Carolina seasoning, whisk together.
- Pour the stock mixture in the bottom of the crock pot, place the pork in the crockpot. Add the onion to the sides of the pork.
- Cover and let cook on low for 4 hours.
- When the pork is done cooking, and has reached an internal temperature 190 degrees, remove to a large cutting board. Let sit for 20 minutes before shredding with a fork.
- *Take the leftover liquid from the crockpot and strain it to remove any solids. You can add it to the shredded pork.