Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Baked Gnocchi
If you like lasagna (and honestly, who doesn't?), you need to try this Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Baked Gnocchi. Browned Italian sausage, lots of cheese, and Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic give this dish lots of flavor, plus the bake time is much shorter than lasagna!
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 jar Member’s Mark™ Organic Marinara Sauce
- 8 oz Ricotta
- 1 lb Gnocchi, uncooked
- 2 tbsp Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 2 cups Mozzarella, grated
- 8 oz Fresh mozzarella
- Chop fresh parsley. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, brown Italian sausage over medium/high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from heat, drain, and set aside.
- Add the Member’s Mark™ Organic Marinara Sauce, ricotta, uncooked gnocchi, half of the grated mozzarella cheese, Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt to the pan with the cooked sausage, and stir gently until the gnocchi is coated with the sauce and the sausage is well-distributed. Top with the remaining grated mozzarella and fresh mozzarella cheese, and bake on center rack for 30 minutes (or until gnocchi is tender).
- Top finished baked gnocchi with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and serve warm.