Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Tortellini Soup
Alert: this recipe has the “picky eater stamp of approval!” We HIGHLY recommend you serve this Rosemary Garlic Tortellini Soup to your family. Not only is it flavorful, hearty, and satisfying, but it makes great leftovers, too!
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 28 oz can Diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Basil + extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cup Member’s Mark™ Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 24 oz Member's Mark™ Five Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 cup Shredded parmesan cheese + extra for garnish
- In a 6-quart soup pot or Dutch oven, add the onion, Tone’s® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil. Sautee over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Member’s Mark™ Oregano, Member’s Mark™ Basil, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, Member’s Mark™ Chicken stock, and heavy cream and stir to combine. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place the Member's Mark™ Five Cheese Tortellini into the soup and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the tortellini are tender and cooked through.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese. Serve and garnish with fresh basil and shredded parmesan cheese.