Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Garbanzo Salad
This light salad is great on a warm Summer afternoon lunch or to accompany any main dish from the grill! With the right blend of zest and refreshing ingredients, the Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Garbanzo Salad will become one of your family’s favorites.
- 1 can (15 oz) Garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup Canned reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup Green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Celery, diagonally cut
- Combine beans, celery, peppers and red onion in a large serving bowl. Mix cilantro, Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic, Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cumin, vinegar, lime juice and Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil in a separate bowl. Pour over bean and pepper mixture; stir to thoroughly combine. Cover; chill a minimum of 1 hour to blend flavors.