Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges
These Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges are a great accompaniment to any meal (especially steak or fish). They're baked rather than fried, and Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning gives them SO much flavor. No more boring baked potatoes at the dinner table!
- 6-8 Medium potatoes washed & sliced into wedges
- 3 tbsp Member's Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl of cold water and soak for about 30 minutes. This step will provide the crispiest results. After soaking, drain the potatoes, dry them thoroughly with a paper towel (which will also ensure crispy potatoes), and return the to the bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add olive oil and Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning to the mixing bowl; stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet and bake for 45 – 55 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Roasting time will vary based on the thickness of your potato slices and the type of potato you use. It's a good idea to monitor your potato wedges after 40 minutes to prevent them from burning, and feel free to leave them in the oven longer if needed to achieve the crispiest potatoes.
- Sprinkle with a dash of Tone's® Rosemary Garlic Seasoning and serve.