Tone's® Cilantro Lime Tilapia
Tilapia is so quick and easy to make, plus the Tone's® Cilantro Lime Seasoning gives it a great boost of flavor. Eat it on its own, or try it in tacos - either choice is excellent!
- 4 tbsp Land O' Lakes Butter cubed
- Tone's Cilantro Lime Seasoning as desired
- 4 fillets Tilapia
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. While the butter is melting, sprinkle one side of the fish generously with Tone's® Cilantro Lime Seasoning.
- Take the tilapia and place the seasoning-covered side down in the pan, and then sprinkle the other side with more Tone's® Cilantro Lime Seasoning.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping once. Serve with your favorite vegetables or add fresh pico de gallo and use in tacos.