Tone's® Maple Garlic Roasted Vegetables
A healthy and flavorful side dish is just a few steps away! Roasted vegetables are nutritious and make a wonderful companion to almost any kind of meal, but they can be a bit...bland. Enter Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning! The pairing of sweet maple and savory garlic is an instant way to add some pizzaz to your favorite veggies!
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 8-10 Rainbow carrots
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Red onion
- ¼ cup Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Member's Mark™ Mediterranean Sea Salt Grinder as desired
- Member's Mark™ Whole Black Pepper Grinder as desired
- 1 Lemon
- Roasted pistachios for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash all of the vegetables and the lemon. Trim the asparagus by snapping off the ends. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut them down to size so they can fit on a cookie sheet. Arrange all the vegetables on the cookie sheet, and drizzle olive oil over the top. Toss the vegetables to coat.
- Evenly sprinkle Tone’s® Maple Garlic Seasoning over the vegetables. Add Member’s Mark™ Mediterranean Sea Salt Grinder and Member’s Mark™ Whole BlackPepper Grinder, as desired.
- Roast the vegetables for 20-25 minutes until tender and golden brown around the edges, tossing halfway through. Arrange the vegetables on a plate and sprinkle with the zest of one lemon. Garnish with roasted pistachios, if desired.