Spicy Supreme Hummus
Sometimes you just want a simple, classic hummus – nothing too fancy. This Spicy Supreme Hummus meets the mark! It features an expert blend of spices to give your hummus a savory flavor that pairs well with endless possibilities!
- Blender or Food processor
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- ⅓ Cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp Tone's® Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Tone's® Ground Cumin
- ½ Tsp Tone's® Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp Tone's® Red Crushed Pepper
- 1 Tsp Tone's® Chili Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Tone's® Cayenne Pepper
- In a food processor, pulse together garbanzo beans, lemon juice, and garlic until well minced.
- Add tahini, olive oil, cumin, and salt. Process until lighter in color and creamy.
- Add red pepper flakes, chili powder, and cayenne pepper; process until well mixed.