Tone’s® Cajun Sausage Skillet
We could all use a little comfort food these days. This Tone’s® Cajun Sausage Skillet combines sausage, potatoes, onions, and the bold flavor of Cajun seasoning to create that down-home taste you need!
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Member’s Mark™ Pork and Beef Smoked Sausage Rings
- 1 Large yellow onion
- 2 Golden Idaho potatoes
- 3 tsp Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Slice sausage into 1⁄4” thick pieces and cook, stirring every few minutes. Slice onion and potatoes into 1⁄4” thick strips and set aside.
- After the sausage is seared, add onion and cook until tender.
- Add potatoes and Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning into the skillet and cook until potatoes are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt to taste and serve.