Hummus & Lemon Pepper Encrusted Salmon & Arugula Salad
Hummus & Lemon Pepper Encrusted Salmon is healthy, flavorful, and so much more unique than your typical baked salmon recipe! If you're not sure about topping salmon with hummus, just trust us, you need to try it! This recipe also includes an arugula side salad - dinner is complete!
For the Salmon:
- 1 Member’s Mark™ Salmon Fillet, cut into 4 – 6 pieces
- 1 tbsp Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Classic Hummus
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Pure Clover Honey
For the Lemon Arugula Salad:
- 4 cups Arugula
- 2-1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Pure Clover Honey
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place salmon fillets on a prepared baking sheet and season with Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Spread a thin layer of hummus (about a tablespoon each) over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine panko, parmesan cheese and thyme. In another bowl, whisk together butter, Dijon and Member’s Mark™ Clover Honey. Pour butter mixture over the panko and mix well. Evenly distribute the panko mixture on top of each salmon fillet, pressing firmly into the salmon.
- Bake salmon for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. While salmon is baking, whisk together lemon juice, Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Pure Clover Honey, Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Salt, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, and toss with the arugula.
- Serve salmon fillets with lemon arugula salad and enjoy!