Tone's® Maple Garlic Salmon with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
You can't go wrong with a meal that's easy, fast, healthy, and delicious. This recipe for Tone's® Maple Garlic Salmon with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts meets the mark! The combo of maple and garlic brings a unique flavor to this simple meal - you'll love the balance of sweet/robust.
For the Salmon
- 2 Salmon filets (5-6 ounces each)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
For the Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tsp Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 to 1-1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1-2 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray Member’s Mark™ Non-Stick Oil in a baking dish. Place two salmon filets in the dish.
- Cover filets with melted butter, Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste.
- Bake filets in oven for 15 minutes until done.
- While the salmon is baking, whisk the Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl. Place Brussels sprouts in bowl and stir to coat. Sprinkle on the Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning, and stir again.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat and add the sprouts. Cook, undisturbed, for about 6-8 minutes, then stir and cook another 6-8 minutes until Brussels sprouts are fork-tender.