Dash™ Turkey Noodle Casserole
Nothing beats the comfort of a casserole straight from the oven. This one features plenty of vegetables, noodles, and Dash™ Original Seasoning Blend for an extra shot of flavor. You could always add a little shredded cheese to make this recipe even more kid-friendly!
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 (17.6 oz) package Jennie-O® Extra Lean Turkey Cutlets
- 3 tbsp Butter or margarine divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/4 cup Half & Half cream
- 6 oz Egg noodles cooked & drained
- 1 cup Carrots sliced
- 3 tsp Dash™ Original Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a large plastic zip-top bag, add flour. Cut turkey cutlets into ¾-inch chunks; add to bag, shaking to coat.
- In large, deep non-stick skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add turkey; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken broth; cook 2 minutes. Add half-and-half cream; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in noodles, peas, corn and Dash™ Original Seasoning Blend. Transfer mixture to greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Combine panko, cheese, and melted butter; sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and mixture is bubbly.