Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers
A holiday weekend (or any summer weekend, for that matter) calls for a great burger. These Lemon Pepper Turkey Burgers offer a zing of citrus flavor, and they’re on the healthier side, too!
- 1 lb Lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese or crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder
- 4 Member’s Mark™ Hamburger Buns
- Burger toppings, as desired
- Combine ground turkey, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon Tone’s® Lemon Pepper Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder in a medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Press remaining lemon pepper seasoning evenly onto both sides of patties.
- Grill patties 10 to 13 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once. Serve burgers in buns with tomato and lettuce, if desired.