Steak and Potato Kabobs
What’s more fun than a meal on a stick? This summertime staple features the bold flavor of Weber Steak n’ Chop Seasoning – a mouthwatering balance of citrus and Worcestershire.
Blue Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning
- 1 lb Small red potatoes
- 1-1/2 lbs Sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch portions
- 1 Onion, cut in wedges
- 6 12” Skewers
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning
- Combine all Blue Cheese Sauce ingredients and serve immediately. Or make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 3 to 4 minutes until potatoes are still firm but soft enough that a skewer can be inserted. Place potatoes on a plate and cool 5 minutes. Slice in half.
- Alternate steak cubes, potatoes, and onion on skewers*. Brush kabobs with olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning, coating all sides. Grill over Medium Direct heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until potatoes and onions are lightly browned and meat is desired doneness. Serve with Blue Cheese Sauce.
*Note: if using bamboo or wooden skewers, make sure to soak in water for 30 minutes before using.