Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Bone-In Ribeye and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Sour Cream Topping
Fire up the grill and indulge in a summertime meal that's ready in minutes! Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Bone-In Ribeye features a savory parmesan/garlic and herb topping and is cooked to perfection. Serve it with a baked potato topped with a sour cream and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning blend. This is the perfect meal for those warm summer nights on your patio!
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp + 4 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and HerbSeasoning
- 3 tbsp Land O’Lakes Butter, melted
- 4 tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 2 Member’s Mark™ Bone-In Cowboy Ribeyes
- 2 tsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning
- 1 cup Daisy® Sour Cream
- Baked potatoes or vegetables, as desired
- Start by combining the grated parmesan cheese and 2 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Brush the steaks with the butter on both sides. Then sprinkle both sides of each steak with 1tbsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning (4 tbsp total).
- In a small bowl, mix together Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning with sour cream.
- Sear the steaks on Direct High Heat for 2 minutes per side. Then cook on Indirect High Heat for 12-15 minutes with the lid on.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and seasoning mixture to the top of the steaks. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove and serve with your favorite side along with the sour cream mixture.