Cheesy Sour Cream and Onion Hash Brown Casserole
Hear us out: this is by no means a fancy holiday dish, but this Cheesy Sour Cream and Onion Hash Brown Casserole is so delicious that it will soon become a family favorite. It's a cinch to make, it feeds a crowd, and you'll even hear kids asking for seconds. If that's not a reason to make it, we don't know what is!
- 2 lbs Frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups Daisy® Light Sour Cream
- 2 cups Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Land O’Lakes® Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Tone’s® Sour Cream and OnionSeasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add hash browns, sour cream, cheese, bread crumbs, cream of chicken soup, butter, Tone’s® Sour Cream and Onion Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste. Mix well to incorporate all of the flavors.
- Spray a 9” x 13” baking dish with PAM®Cooking Spray. Spread the potato mixture evenly into the baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.