Savory Holiday Monkey Bread
This savory Monkey Bread is quick and easy, thanks to refrigerated biscuits that are perfectly seasoned with herbs & spices, and stuffed with cheese for a ring of rolls that are as festive as they are delicious!
- Bundt Pan
- 2 cans Grands!™ Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 16 oz President Brie Soft-Ripened Cheese
- 14 oz Ocean Spray® Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tsp Member's Mark™ Thyme
- 1 tsp Member's Mark™ Rosemary
- Cut brie into cubes. Open biscuit dough and separate into individual biscuit pieces. Using your hands (or a knife for extra precision), tear each piece of biscuit dough into 2-3 pieces.
- Flatten the torn dough in the palm of your hand and place 1-2 pieces of brie in the middle. Pinch dough around the cheese, then roll together until it forms a small ball with the cheese inside. Repeat until all of the dough and cheese have been rolled together.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place cheese-filled dough-balls into a standard bundt pan that has been generously coated with nonstick spray, spacing them out evenly. Once a layer of dough has been placed into the pan, sprinkle generously with ⅓ of the thyme and rosemary.
- After the sprinkling of herbs, spoon in about ⅓ of the can of cranberry sauce. Repeat this (dough, herbs, sauce) pattern until all of the ingredients have been layered evenly in the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Loaf should be fragrant with cheese and cranberry sauce should be bubbling on top when removed.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before covering and inverting the bread onto a large serving dish.