Tone’s® Fryday Crispy Shrimp
If you're looking for a different appetizer to serve the holiday guests this year, Tone's® Fryday Crispy Shrimp is the perfect option. They're cooked in the air fryer but they still have the same great crunch you'd get from frying shrimp. Plus, Tone's® Fryday Seasoning adds a nice kick!
- 1 lb 16/20 Shrimp
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ Flour
- 3 tbsp Tone’s® Fryday Seasoning
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Member’s Mark™ Olive Oil CookingSpray
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Blot the shrimp with a paper towel and set aside. Get out 3 shallow bowls. To the first one, add the flour and Tone’s® Fryday Seasoning, and then whisk. Add the eggs to the second bowl, and then whisk. Add the panko bread crumbs to the third bowl.
- Using a fork, toss 1-2 shrimp at a time in the flour mixture. Then coat the shrimp in the eggs, and finally dredge through the panko. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on the air fryer pan. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and lightly spray the tops of the shrimp with cooking spray. Return shrimp to the air fryer and cook for 5 more minutes. Work in batches until all the shrimp have been cooked.