Einstein Bros. Bagels® Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Rounds
Wanting to skip the typical mashed potatoes or sweet potato casserole at your holiday dinner? These Einstein Bros. Bagels® Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Rounds are simple, healthy, and a unique way to jazz up the menu. Ask the kids to brush on the olive oil and sprinkle the seasoning...that way they can tell your guests they helped you cook!
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp Bertolli®Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Einstein Bros. Bagels® Everything Bagel Seasoning, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450degrees. Wash the sweet potatoes, then cut into ¼-inch rounds. Arrange the rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of the potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the potatoes over, and then generously sprinkle with Einstein Bros. Bagels®Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake the potatoes for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, place on a platter, and serve warm for a great side dish.