Tone’s® Sour Cream and Onion Alfredo Pasta
Are you guilty of serving up buttery noodles + parm 3 times a week? Once you try this Tone’s® Sour Cream and Onion Alfredo Pasta, you can kiss the boring noodles goodbye! This recipe uses a super simple sauce featuring Tone's® Sour Cream and Onion Seasoning.
- 5 oz Member’s Mark™ Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp Land O’Lakes® Butter
- 2 tbsp Gold Medal™ Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Daisy® Light Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Tone’s® Sour Cream and OnionSeasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Peppercorn Medley, to taste
- Member’s Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Chopped fresh chives, as desired
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet. Whisk in the flour. Slowly pour in the milk while continuously whisking.
- Add sour cream, Tone’s® Sour Cream and Onion Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Peppercorn Medley, and Member’s Mark™Himalayan Pink Salt. Whisk the sauce, then pour in the cooked pasta. Stir the pasta until coated, and then top with fresh chives.