Weber® Flavor Bomb Sausage & Cheese Party Breads
What's a snacketizer? It's a food that crushes your midday hunger, and it's also a great party time appetizer...it's a snack + appetizer! These Weber® Flavor Bomb Sausage and Cheese Party Breads encompass all of these great snacketizer qualities. Make them for the big game or just when you're hungry for some cheesy, meaty, goodness.
- 1 lb Sausage of your choice
- 1 tbsp 1 Tbsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning or Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 1 lb Velveeta® Cheese
- 1 package Party rye or pumpernickel bread
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Lay bread slices onto a baking sheet.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned and crumbled. Drain off excess fat.
- Return sausage to pan and add the seasoning and Velveeta. Stir over low heat until melted and combined.
- Spoon mixture on to breads, and bake for about 15 minutes. Serve warm.