Tone's® Italian Air Fryer Pasta Chips
There are some things in life that you can depend on: people love pasta, people love chips, and people love cooking with their air fryers! That's why it's probably not much of a coincidence that we've combined these three loves for one great recipe - Tone's® Italian Air Fryer Pasta Chips! You might be wondering what a pasta chip is, so we can assure you that it's a deliciously crispy and crunchy snack that features the flavors of your favorite pasta dish. Be sure to serve alongside some marinara sauce for dipping!
- 8 oz Pasta of your choice (bowtie pasta is great for this recipe)
- 1-1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Tone's® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member's Mark™ Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Member's Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Marinara
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions, until al dente. Drain the pasta (there is no need to rinse).
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, olive oil, parmesan cheese, Tone's® Italian Seasoning, Member's Mark™ Garlic Powder, and Member's Mark™ Sea Salt. Toss until coated.
- Place seasoned pasta into your air fryer in a single layer and fry on for 10 minutes, or until pasta is golden brown and crunchy. Toss once or twice while the pasta is cooking. You may need to do this in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer. You could also put the whole batch in at the air fryer at once and cook for 20 minutes instead of 10.
- Once the pasta chips are cooked, remove from the air fryer, let cool, and serve with marinara sauce for dipping. You can also add an extra sprinkle of parmesan on top of the chips, if desired.