Refreshing Pink Lemonade
When the temperature is sweltering, you need a nice cold beverage to cool you off! This Refreshing Pink Lemonade is exactly what you need on a hot summer's day. This is a family-friendly drink, but if you want to make it adults-only, just add a shot or two of vodka!
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup Member's Mark™ Premium Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Water (for the simple syrup)
- 1 cup Watermelon, diced (or more if you like your lemonade really, really pink)!
- 1 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups Cold water (to dilute)
For the Simple Syrup
- In a small saucepan, heat the water over medium-low heat until hot, but do not bring to a boil. Add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.
- Let the syrup cool to room temperature before using or storing.
For the Lemonade
- In a blender, blend fresh watermelon pieces and lemon juice. Use a fine mesh strainer to remove the pulp.
- In a pitcher, mix the simple syrup, lemon/watermelon juice, and water.
- Serve with ice, and garnish with lemon slices. You can also garnish with some raspberries or strawberries for additional color!