Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Thanksgiving Punch
Serving cocktails to a crowd over the holidays is simple with this Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Thanksgiving Punch. Your guests will love the fall flavors - especially the delicious added touch of Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ on the rim!
- 8 cups Apple cider
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Apple butter
- 4 dashes Orange bitters
- 4 Spice Islands® Cinnamon Sticks
- Spice Islands® Star Anise, for garnish
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Champagne
- 2 bottles Ginger beer
- Orange wedges, for the rim
- 6 tbsp Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™
- 2 Apples, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the cider, vodka, apple butter, and bitters. Stir until combined. Add Spice Islands® Cinnamon Sticks and Spice Islands® Star Anise (if you like). Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add ice to your punch bowl. Add the champagne and ginger beer.
- Run an orange wedge along the rim of each glass. Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ to a shallow dish, and then dip the rim into the dish. Add ice to each glass, then fill with punch. Garnish with apple slices.