Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
Oatmeal is healthy and delicious, but not exactly handy for "on-the-go." Enter Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups! These are a combo of muffins and baked oatmeal, and they're great for breakfast or any time of day!
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 2 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1-1/2 cups Finely diced apple (from 1 medium apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the applesauce, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and almond milk until smooth and well combined.
- Next, stir in Clabber Girl® Baking Powder, Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon, Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg, Tone’s® Allspice, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt; stir well to combine. Fold in the diced apples.
- Evenly distribute batter between muffin liners and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Once ready to serve, feel free to eat warm or cold.