Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins
If you're not completely on the pumpkin train, your mind will be changed with these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins. Chocolate and pumpkin are truly an AMAZING combo! These muffins contain the perfect amount of fall flavors and are incredibly moist, almost like a cupcake!
- 1-3/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 (15 oz) Pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Member’s Mark™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place 12 paper liners into each well of a standard size muffin baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, Member’s Mark™ Granulated Sugar, brown sugar, Clabber Girl® Baking Soda, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon, Tone’s® Ground Cloves, and Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, Member’s Mark™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together. Do not over mix, just stir until everything is incorporated into the batter. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a large scoop (like an ice cream scoop) to evenly distribute the batter into each muffin cup. They will be nearly full. This will help give your muffins a nice puffy dome. Bake your muffins for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.