Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Tortilla Chips
When you picture tortilla chips, you probably think of salt, salsa, and cheese, right? Let's switch it up with these Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Tortilla Chips. They're simple, crunchy, and SWEET!
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and top with cooling racks.
- In a large bowl that has a lid, microwave the butter for 1 to 2 minutes, or until completely melted.
- Cut the stack of tortillas into 8 wedges each. Add the tortilla wedges to the bowl of melted butter. Place the lid firmly on the bowl and shake vigorously until the tortillas are evenly coated.
- Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning over the buttered tortillas. Place the lid back on the bowl and shake well. Separate any tortillas stuck together and re-shake to ensure they are all coated well.
- Arrange the tortillas over the cooling racks and bake at 400° for 6 to 8 minutes until lightly golden. Some of the chips may still appear soft, but upon cooling they will crisp up.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.