Italian Pizza Dip
Pizza and dip in one dish? It can't get much better than that! This recipe uses all of your favorite pizza flavors to make a truly awesome appetizer that everyone will love. Serve with breadsticks or miniature naan breads!
- 8 oz Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning
- 8 oz Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz Kraft® Parmesan Cheese
- 6 oz Bridgford® Pepperoni, or chopped or cooked crumbled Italian sausage
- 8 oz Assorted bell peppers, chopped
- 4 oz Prego® Pizza Sauce
- Pam® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and Tone’s® Italian Spaghetti Seasoning. Spread in the bottom of a greased pie dish.
- Combine cheeses, meat, and peppers. Sprinkle 1/2 over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with pizza sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over pizza sauce.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with bread sticks or your favorite chip.