Fall Spice Kettle Corn
Kettle corn, a festival favorite, smells wonderful and tastes awesome. Now you can make it in your own kitchen! This Fall Spice Kettle Corn uses the best flavors of the season to make a fun and tasty treat.
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 3 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- In a small bowl, combine the Member’s Mark™ Ground Cinnamon, Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg and Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Ginger. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a medium pot over medium-low heat. Once melted, add half of popcorn kernels and cover the pot with a lid. Shake the pot every 3 seconds until all kernels have popped. Remove the pot from the heat, and carefully remove the popcorn pieces using tongs.
- Add the remaining popcorn kernels to the pot, and sprinkle with Member’s Mark™ Granulated Sugar and salt. Cover the pot with a lid.
- Return the pot to the heat and continue to cook, shaking the pot every 3 seconds, until a full 3 seconds elapse in between kernel pops. Immediately pour the popcorn into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the spice mix, tossing with tongs to evenly coat the popcorn. Let the popcorn sit for at least 5 minutes or until the coating turns from sticky to crunchy.