Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Something to remember: pumpkin spice is NOT just for Halloween time! We love these Pumpkin Spice Waffles all fall long (heck, we'd even eat these in early spring. They're so good)! To add even more pumpkin goodness to these delightful waffles, try spreading them with our Pumpkin Butter (recipe below)!
- 1¾ cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1¼ cups Buttermilk
- 1 cup Canned pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 Large eggs
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200℉ and a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the top and bottom of the waffle iron or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice, and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, pumpkin puree, eggs, and butter. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist but slightly lumpy.
- Pour the amount of pumpkin mixture into the waffle iron that's specified on your waffle iron's instructions (this can vary based on your model), close gently, and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer waffles to the oven until you're finished using all the batter.
- If you'd like to add some additional delicious pumpkin pie flavor to your waffles, try our Pumpkin Butter recipe!