Weber® Gourmet Burger Tailgate Dip
Can't decide between burgers or dip for your next tailgate party? This Weber® Gourmet Burger Tailgate Dip has you covered! It features everything you love about cheeseburgers, all contained in a convenient and wonderfully delicious dip! Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning pumps up the flavor with notes of garlic, onion, and pepper, while your go-to burger toppings make this a fun way to start the pre-game. Serve with any kind of chip you'd like, or even cut toasted hamburger buns into bite-sized pieces!
For the Dip
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 lb Ground sirloin
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 12 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Member's Mark™ Fancy Shredded Yellow Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Red onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Dill pickles, chopped
For the Weber® Gourmet Burger Sauce
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1-1/2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Pickle brine (juice from the jar)
- Preheat the oven to 375˚.
- For the dip: Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and 2 tsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning. Cook, while breaking the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned and no longer pink. Remove from the heat.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, spread the cream cheese to cover the bottom. Top with ½ of the shredded cheese, the cooked ground beef, and the remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbly. Let cool for around 10 minutes.
- For the Weber® Gourmet Burger Sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, 1 tsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning, and pickle brine.
- Top the dip with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickle slices. Drizzle with the sauce. Serve with kettle-cooked potato chips or toasted hamburger buns that have been cut into bite-sized pieces.