New York Strip Steaks with Homemade Herbed Cream Cheese and Dash Grilled Tomato Salad
Do you miss going to restaurants? We’ve got you covered! Get ready to impress with this New York Strip Steak with Herbed Cream Cheese. Grilled Tomato Salad rounds out this meal that’s perfect for date night at home (or any night)!
For the Herbed Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Parsley
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Basil
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
For the Steaks
- 4 New York strip steaks, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Weber® Savory Steakhouse Seasoning
For the Dash™ Grilled Tomato Salad(serves 2)
- 1 Red onion, sliced in 1⁄2 inch circles
- 1 lb Large ripe tomatoes of your choosing, different colors, cut in half
- 3 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Dash™ Original Blend
- 3 tbsp Low sodium parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Basil
For the Steak and Cream Cheese
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- Combine cream cheese, butter, Member’s Mark™ Parsley, Member’s Mark™ Garlic Powder, Member’s Mark™ Basil, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper in a medium bowl with an electric mixer. Chill until ready to serve.
- Lightly coat the steaks with oil and generously sprinkle Weber® Savory SteakhouseSeasoning on both sides of the steaks. Allow the steaks to stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Grill the steaks over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to your desired doneness, 16 to 18 minutes for medium rare, turning once or twice.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with homemade herbed cream cheese.
For the Dash™ Grilled Tomato Salad
- Brush the onion slices and the tomatoes with olive oil.
- Grill on both sides over medium heat until marked and lightly cooked.
- Sprinkle with Dash™ Original Blend.
- To serve, transfer to small plates.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and Member’s Mark™ Basil.