Cilantro Lime Crispy Fish Tacos
No matter the time of year, it's summer when you're eating Cilantro Lime Crispy Fish Tacos! The crunchy texture of the fish plus the fresh taste of Tone's® Cilantro Lime Seasoning are a perfect pairing. These tacos make a great meatless option during Lent, too!
For the Crispy Fish Tacos
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tsp Tone’s® Cilantro Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 3 lbs Tilapia fillets
- 8-12 6 Inch flour tortillas
- Corn or peanut oil, for frying
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded carrots
- Lime wedges
For the Spicy Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Avocado, peeled with pit removed
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl; set aside. Mix panko crumbs, Tone’s® Cilantro Lime seasoning and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the fish into strips. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet to 375 degrees.
- Dip the fish into the egg mixture and then in the bread crumbs. Fry the fish until crispy and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas in a warm skillet and assemble with the fish and toppings.
- For the Spicy Avocado Mayonnaise, place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on top and finish with the Spicy Avocado Mayonnaise.