Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Ahi Tuna Steaks
Dreaming of warmer days? No matter the weather, Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Ahi Tuna Steaks will take you to that summer state of mind. Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning adds a fresh, bright flavor to tuna steaks. Serve with roasted broccoli or grilled asparagus for that "I'm on vacation" vibe you strive for!
- Pam® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Land O'Lakes® Salted Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 3 tsp Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning
- 4 Ahi tuna steaks
- Members Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on a grilling plate and arrange tuna steaks evenly on the grilling plate.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, butter, capers, and Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning and whisk together. Pour the mixture evenly over each tuna steak.
- Then pour additional Weber® Garlic, Citrus & Basil Seasoning over each steak.
- Place on grill over medium, direct heat for 7 to 10 minutes with the lid closed.
- Serve with your favorite rice, broccoli, asparagus, or other side.