Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs
These Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs are made for tailgating! These are the perfect way to get gameday started…whether your tailgate is in the parking lot or the backyard!
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, to taste
- 5 Skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Pure Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 3 Large tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Combine the mayonnaise, Member’s Mark™ Chili Powder, Member’s Mark™ Cayenne Pepper, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium low. Brush the grill grates with olive oil.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish, then add the chicken, turning to thoroughly coat.
- Grill the chicken, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, brush the tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place cut-side down on the grill and cook until marked, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve tomato slices on top of chicken.