Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Quesadillas
Can’t decide between burgers or Mexican food? You don’t have to sacrifice either option with these Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Quesadillas! It’s a little bit like a burger on a tortilla, plus a wonderful “special sauce” for dipping. You can’t go wrong with this recipe!
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Pickle juice
- 1 tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 Dill pickle chips (optional)
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- Member’s Mark™ Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Make the special sauce: Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle juice, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Make the burgers: Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Cook beef, stirring to crumble, until browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning.
- Top half of each tortilla with special sauce, 1⁄4 cup cheese, 2/3 cup meat, 6 pickle chips, and another 1⁄4 cup of cheese. Fold tortilla in half over filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Working in batches, add filled tortilla to skillet and cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.