Pork & Bean Quesadillas
If you think quesadillas are just tortillas, cheese, and chicken, think again! These pork quesadillas feature Weber® Cowboy Seasoning, making them a unique twist on an old favorite.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 lb Boneless pork chops, cut into 1/4th inch strips OR pork stir fry strips
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onions
- 1 cup Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Weber® Cowboy Seasoning
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Transfer pork to a large mixing bowl; add cheese, green onions, black beans and Weber® Cowboy Seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Place approximately 1 cup pork mixture on each of 4 tortillas; gently press a second tortilla on top. Cook one quesadilla at a time in skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Serve hot, with sour cream.