Classic Pork Chops
Forget about boring chops - these might be a classic recipe but they are filled with so much flavor.
- 6 Boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Weber® Pork and Rib Seasoning (or more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops in the baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the top and use a basting brush to cover the pork chops with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle Weber® Pork and Rib Seasoning on top and use the basting brush to cover the pork chops with the seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Then let sit for 5 minutes and serve warm.