Classic Spare Ribs
You simply cannot go wrong with this Classic Spare Ribs recipe. We promise they will be worth all of the time it takes to make them!
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees. Spare ribs cook low and slow, so be sure to keep your temperature low throughout cooking.
- Line a large pan with foil (or using a foil pan). Pat ribs dry with paper towel and rub Weber® Pork and Rib Seasoning onto both sides, pressing it firmly into the ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour apple juice and apple cider vinegar into the bottom of the pan and place ribs in. Cover with foil and grill for 2 hours, or until meat begins falling off the bone.
- Be sure your grill grates have been cleaned from any residue. Remove ribs from pan onto a platter and drain the liquid, reserving 1 cup.
- Turn grill up to medium-high heat. Put the ribs directly on the grill and cook 5 minutes per side, or until browned and slightly charred.