BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Homemade pizza always beats frozen…but who has time to make the dough? When you use naan bread for your crust, you shave off a bunch of time – plus it tastes AMAZING! This recipe tops the naan with bbq chicken, cheddar jack cheese, bacon, and Weber® Cowboy Seasoning.
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Crumbled Bacon
- 1 Boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tbsp Weber® Cowboy Seasoning
- 2 Member’s Mark™ Naan Flat Breads
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Cilantro
- Crisp bacon in a small skillet on medium heat, then set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with the Weber® Cowboy Seasoning. Grill on medium direct heat for 8 to 10 minutes per side. (For a more enhanced flavor, add moreWeber® Cowboy Seasoning while on the grill.)
- Remove from grill and let rest.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the chicken into 1/4 inch pieces. Take 2 flatbreads and place on a pan. Top each piece of naan evenly with the BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken, red onion, and bacon.
- Place in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes. After removing from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.