Garlic & Herb Grilled Portobello Pizza
Cancel the takeout order – this Roasted Garlic & Herb Grilled Portobello Pizza is so much better than delivery! Grilling pizza makes the dough soft and crispy at the same time. So delicious!
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 bag Uncooked pizza dough
- 2 balls Fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 4-5 pieces Proscuitto sliced
- 4-6 leaves Fresh basil rolled & cut
- Olive oil
- Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Scrape the insides of two portobello mushrooms out. Brush the inside and outside of each mushroom with olive oil. Generously coat the inside and outside of each mushroom with Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
- Grill the mushrooms at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from the grill.
- Slice each mushroom julienne style. Set aside for now.
- Flour a cutting board and place the pizza dough on top. Slice the dough in half. Punch each half down and stretch into ovals. Set aside for now.
- Mix olive oil and Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning in a small bowl. Baste each half of the dough with the olive oil mixture. Hand stretch both pieces of dough, and place them on a grill at medium heat. Close the grill’s lid and cook for several minutes.
- Flip the dough after it doubles in size. Top each half with fresh mozzarella cheese slices, prosciutto, grilled mushrooms, red pepper, and Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Grill with the lid shut for several minutes, until the cheese begins to melt. Move the pizza from the grill, and sprinkle each one with fresh basil.