Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are light, easy, healthy, and versatile! They make a perfect main course (trying serving alongside wontons or a soup), and we also recommend these as an appetizer!
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Weber® Kick ‘n Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Head iceberg or bibb lettuce
- 1 (8 oz) Can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 cup Bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Diced green onions
- Prepared Asian vinaigrette salad dressing or peanut sauce
- Generously coat chicken with Weber® Kick ‘n Seasoning.
- Grill over direct high heat for 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken and continue to cook for 6 to8 minutes until cooked through.
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes; slice into strips and set aside.
- Separate lettuce leaves. Divide chicken between 8 lettuce leaves.
- Top with water chestnuts, carrots, bean sprouts, and green onions. Drizzle with Asian vinaigrette dressing or peanut sauce.