Weber® Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich with Slaw
Subtly spicy shredded chicken piled high on a roll and topped with cool refreshing slaw creates the perfect sandwich.
For the Slaw
- 6 cups Coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 cup Sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp Member's Mark™ Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
For the Chicken
- 8 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
- 4 Sandwich rolls
- Combine coleslaw mix, milk, mayonnaise, green onions, Member's Mark™ Parsley Flakes, and 1 tablespoon Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning. Mix well. Chill until ready to serve.
- Trim chicken thighs of visible fat. Generously sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning.
- Grill over direct medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature is at least 170°F.
- Remove from heat, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Toast rolls on grill for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken into bite-sized pieces. Portion onto toasted rolls; top with slaw. Serve immediately.